Friends of East Lacrosse,
Welcome back! Hopefully, you have been able to make the very most of your Winter Break. We have 11 sessions to get better before tryouts begin. Lets make em’ count! Here is a video/article that shows how we want to play this spring. In order to accomplish this, we need to become better athletes and have strong stick skills. This is where our pre-season training fits in.
For this week we will begin on Monday, at 4:45pm on the turf. The weather looks great for the first week and we will be on the turf and in the weight room. Please make sure you register and pay online for all workouts and teams (if you are on a roster), if you have not already.
All the best for the first week of Semester 2
– Denver East Coaching Staff
Questions or concerns?
Players can contact Coach McCarthy directly in Room 239 or cell (720) 402-8854. Please direct all other questions to our email: denver.east.boys. email@example.com
Weekly Update 1/18-1/13
- Monday/ Wednesday- We will meet on the turf at 4:45pm on Monday January 8th.
3:00-4:30pm – Tutors, Driver’s Ed, “Do what you gotta do”!
5:00-6:30pm – 30 minute, 3-group rotations
- Weight Room-Strength Training
- Turf- Speed and Agility
- Turf- Stick Work and Lacrosse skills – Payment link for Mon/ Wed training: https://easthighlacrosse.com/preseason-training/
- Thursday – East Box Lacrosse Team
Thursday, January 11th – 7:00pm Vista v Denver East
- Payment for League: https://easthighlacrosse.com/f oothills-saturday-indoor-league/
- Red team – Sat 1/13 8:40 AM Denver East A Vs. Golden
- White Team – Sat 1/13 9:30 AM Denver East B Vs. Thunder Ridge
Upcoming Events/ Save the Date
- Gear Pick Up- If you missed the gear pick up before vacation, players will be able to pick up their gear after practice on Monday. Bag/Hat orders are due to arrive this week. Sorry for the delay.
- City Lax Dash 5k
- “Champions week”
Weight Room 3:30-4:15
East Turf 4:30-6:00
- Spring Try-Outs – Tryouts and the first week of practice will be held at All City Stadium (Denver South). Varsity and JV rosters will be set on March 1st.
- Practice time: 4:30-7:00pm
Physical and required paperwork
Reminder: all athletes will need a physical, DPS pay to play fee with completed paperwork o n Family ID.This information soon. You need a sport physical to play on Feb 26th.
Questions or concerns?
Players can contact Coach McCarthy directly in Room 239 or cell (720) 402-8854. Please direct all other questions to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org