Friends of East Lacrosse,
We are one week away from tryouts! Please make sure you have all the paperwork in and are all ready to go for 2/27. Please save the date for our annual Potluck on Thursday, March 9th @ 6:00pm in the commons. This will be on the evening before our first game and will be a great kick-off to the season. We will send out more information shortly.
Thank you all and Go Angels!
- Presidents Day. No School/No Activities
- All Teams Weight Room 3:15-4:15pm
- All Teams on theTrack 4:30-5:30pm – Players will need sneakers not cleats
- Weight Room 3:15-4:00pm
- All Teams Field Practice 4:00-6:00pm
- All Teams Yoga 2:15pm in Dance Studio
- JV Prospects Field Practice 3:30-5:00pm
- Varsity Prospect Field Practice 4:00-5:30pm
- JV Box game TBA
Friday 2/24 Field Practice on Turf
- JV Prospects 4:30-6:00
- Varsity Prospects 5:00-6:30pm
- Varsity Box game TBA
- No Practice. We will have practice next Saturday!
Student-athletes can pick up physical paperwork ( to be completed by physician) in the main office. All other paperwork can be completed online. Pay to play can be taken to the school treasurer next to the main office at room
Student-athletes will also be able Register in person from Feb 21st – March 1st @ Lunch and after school for 30 minutes.
When: February 27-March 1st
Where: All City Stadium ( Denver South) for the first week of tryouts and practice. Transportation will be available on Detroit/16th leaving at 2:55pm daily.
Details: We will make cuts as necessary after each session. Final rosters will be posted on Thursday, March 2nd in front of room 239.
* All players will have the opportunity to make a team. Only varsity prospects are required to make the 6:00am training on the turf on Monday 2/27 but it is open to ALL.
Save the Date
- East Lacrosse Potluck: Thursday March 9, @ 6:00pm in the commons
- First games 1st annual DPS Showcase: Friday March 10/11th @ All City Stadium
- RED OUT game March 21st 6:00pm @ East turf Vs. Highlands Ranch
- Spring Break Trip to Seattle, Washington. March 26-29th. Varsity Only
Questions or concerns?
Players can contact Coach McCarthy directly in Room 239 or cell (720) 402-8854. Please direct all other questions to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org